1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
Dr. Adesina is the founder and CEO of Future teaching physician lectures LLC. I have created and developed 5 companies- SmashUSMLE Reviews, CrushNCLEX Reviews, ftplectures, OMTreview and Smashusmle reviews. Dr. Adesina has a passion for medical education and has trained over 10,000 health care students to pass their medical and nursing licensing exam.
He has taught USMLE board prep for over 10 years and has helped thousands of medical students excel on the USMLE/COMLEX exam. He has taken USMLE Step 1, Step CK, COMLEX Level I, 2, 2PE, 3 and scored highly on all board exams. He is a Board certified emergency medicine attending physician at Houston Methodist Hospital, Texas.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about? *
I am the founder of ftplectures, the leading online medical education platform where I train health care professionals to pass their licensing exams.
3. What inspired you to get started?
I want to develop health care professionals by training them through online medical education.
4. What is your educational background?
I completed my BSc with summa cum laude from Bloomfield College, NJ. I received my Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O) from Rowan School of Osteopathic medicine and completed Emergency Medicine residency from St. Lukes University hospital, Bethlehem, PA
5. What are your motivations?
I want to fix our medical and nursing education system by simplifying how doctors and nurses learn difficult medical concepts so they can become better health care professionals.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Find your passion by starting small, invest in online education and develop new skills that you can capitalize for others to pay you for such service. You should not be afraid of failures and through failing is how you find yourself and discover you true potential and gift.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Dominating the entire medical and nursing education space by training over 150,000 doctors and nurses to pass their licensing exam
8. Any present or future projects?
Yes, to be announced when completed
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
I could not get anyone to believe in my dreams, no one wanted invest in my idea but I kept going and learning until I found mentors and coaches who showed me how to grow my business.
10. Are you Married or Single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Married to my best friend and raising amazing children
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
You should focus on improving yourself daily, find courses that will teach you how to grow your business and never give up until you see your dreams fulfilled. It is not going to be easy but continue to work hard, persevere, and be patient. We often overestimate what we can do in a year and underestimate what we can do in 10 years.