Location: United Kingdom.
1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I am a Customer Communications and Experience Coach with a mission to helping small business take on, manage and retain their clients without hassle.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
I used my passion to create a business solution called MyCo, to help service-based businesses take on, manage and retain their clients without stress. For a small fee every month, the solution provides you with all the tools you need to onboard your clients, get paid quickly and deliver excellence to your clients.
3. What inspired you to get started?
I saw that a lot of small businesses were struggling to retain their clients so I wanted to help boost their customer retention.
4. What is your educational background?
I attained my first degree from Covenant University in Nigeria, then did a Masters degree in Loughborough University UK
5. What are your motivations?
People. Customers and small businesses generally.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Focus on the customer. The rewards are endless.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Influencing business communities across Africa by teaching them business ethics using our business solution.
8. Any present or future projects?
Improving our business solution capabilities and launching into other markets
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Breaking into the international market
10. Are you Married or Single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Speaking about customer retention on Plus TV.
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Focus, and don’t be distracted.