Where is your business located?
This business (CrossFit Iconz and Personal Brand BedroomFit) is located in Snellville Georgia. Founded 2010.
1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
Good afternoon I’m Keefa sometimes called the Fitness Thug, owner of CrossFit Iconz, creator of the BedroomFit lifestyle program.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
I help men and women build bedroom bodies, build confidence and expand all areas of relationships and lives
3. What inspired you to get started?
My personal health and fitness journey. This included creating ways to overcome early onset chronic arthritis pain which further inspired me to share what I learned to help others.
4. What is your educational background?
I have a Bachelors of Science from USF in Information Systems. CrossFit Level 1 and 2 Certifications as well as Certifications in Olympic lifting, Kettlebell Fitness and Gymnastics.
5. What are your motivations?
My desire to see all men and women leverage their potential by building the bedroom body of their dreams, have the greatest sex they can imagine and harness confidence to create abundance in their lives
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Get a Mentor, work with them learning and implementing and don’t get afraid to fail
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Helping 1000 times as many people all over the world and transforming their lives,
8. Any present or future projects?
More BedroomFit Retreats in Caribbean locations, Turks n Caicos in July. In addition, partnering with Blaze Sports America to help veterans and adaptive athletes get healthy
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
The biggest challenge IS and ALWAYS has been Taking Action and not waiting for a perfect time which doesn’t exist or waiting for approval.
10. Are you married or single?
I am single
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My 2 Children
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Always find a trusted team to work with, learn and implement what you have learnt.