1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
Adefisayo is passionate about health and wellness and love to help people,especially women make healthy food choices, lifestyle and behavioral changes. Her goal is to help women understand and live a healthy lifestyle through nutrition advice, wellness tips via workshops and seminars.
She obtained a Masters Degree in Nutrition from Texas Woman’s University and is also an American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach and Weight Management Specialist. She is also a Zumba Instructor.
In her free time she loves to sing, dance, cook and also share healthy tips with her followers on twitter, Instagram, Facebook so you can always stop by. Here’s to reaching your nutrition and wellness goals!
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
My business is focused on H
3. What inspired you to get started?
The passion to see people most especially women, live a healthy lifestyle in other to prevent heart diseases such as hyperlipidemia, hypertension and stroke. Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death worldwide.
4. What is your educational background?
I have a Bachelors degree in Environmental Biology from LAUTECH, Nigeria and a Masters degree in Nutrition Science from Texas Woman’s University, Denton, U.S.A.
5. What are your motivations?
I want people to be informed that lifestyle modifications can reduce the risks of certain diseases like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and being overweight. These conditions are lifestyle-related can be prevented. This motivates me and makes me keep pushing, helping clients and working my business.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Don’t let anything discourage you from pursuing your goals. Do not quit in the face of oppositions and challenges but be tenacious. Avoid procrastination!
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I see myself as one of those who will be improving global health outcomes through health promotion and wellness.
8. Any present or future projects?
Health & Wellness events and products to promote heart health and
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
I have not experienced any challenge in business as a person of color.
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
As of now, I cannot say that anything I have achieved is my greatest achievement because my best is yet to be revealed.
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Don’t lose focus, keep working on your goals, you will get there!