1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I’m Nurse Alice. I am a clinical nurse specialist, ER nurse with over 20 years of experience, and media health expert aka America’s favorite nurse.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
I help overworked, overweight and overwhelmed women make healthier lifestyle choices to live a happy and healthy life.
3. What inspired you to get started?
4. What is your educational background?
Dual bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Psychology. I also have a master’s degree in nursing. .
5. What are your motivations?
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Just get started.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Still taking care of patients and being a daily staple on American daytime TV
8. Any present or future projects?
TV show in development
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Experiencing the glass ceiling effect at what I thought was my dream job, and then getting fired for my creativity and potential which superseded what my superiors were doing.
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
It’s still yet to come
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
My advice to them is “just get started”.