1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I am a positive social influencer who motivates people from all over. As a child, I lost my right arm due to a car accident. Since then, I have been living my life to the fullest as a young mother, college graduate, professional graduate student, YouTuber, and a social media influencer.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
My business is all about Inspiration and motivation. Beating odds and setting new goals. Most importantly, I am passionate about Influencing children and adults who see themselves as different or not good enough.
3. What inspired you to get started?
The drive to tell my story to people who suffer with insecurities and difficulties. I want to be known as someone who can do the “impossible”.
4. What is your educational background?
A Bachelor’s degree 2018 Currently, I am getting my Master’s degree in real estate development
5. What are your motivations?
Many people come to me expressing how they are afraid of how the world would receive them. They are afraid to do certain things because it will attract too much attention. They let the world define them. Then, there’s me. I love seeing other people let go and be themselves.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Do you truly love yourself if you haven’t accepted your situation? You must first accept yourself. Accept that fact that you are not perfect but capable of changing your mindset to believe you are.
When your mindset changes, there will be a difference in your posture, stance, actions and conversation. Once you’ve done this, what anyone thinks won’t matter!
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In the next five years, I see myself working in the real estate development field, interviewing with magazines, companies and doing motivational tours worldwide.
8. Any present or future projects?
Graduate school 2019 | Motivational Tour
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
My biggest challenge has been in my transitioning from the comfort of a historically black college to a predominantly white field of study. My profession is saturated with different men who hold many opportunities and keys to doors that I must enter in order to create my own foundation.
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
YouTube: Ashley Fisher https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c62I7IZOmYk&feature=youtu.be
Facebook: Ashley Fisher
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment is my daughter’s upbringing. My daughter, Abigail, and I went out on a ledge and moved to SC in 2018. We knew no one here but we’ve accomplished so much while being here.
Abigail is in kindergarten and she’s excelling in her studies. She is taking gymnastics and ballet classes every week. I am in the second semester of my studies in Real Estate Development in Graduate school. I am also excelling in my studies.
Lastly, I actively manage and produce content on my social media platforms, influencing more than 130,000 people.
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Surround yourself with positive people and support them. Be confident
Market and advertise, Reach out to people. Promote yourself. Never give up, You can do this!