1. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
I am a fragrance line designer and creative coach. I design a premium line of perfumes and colognes. In addition, I work with individuals to turn their great business idea into reality.
2. Please, can our readers get to know you?
Yes. I am on social media as Britney Baker or Britney Creative Coach or my company website www.LaromeFactory.com
3. What inspired you to get started?
With respect to fragrance design, I personally became annoyed that I couldn’t wear a great smelling fragrance because I would
4. What is your educational background?
I hope my answer motivates someone who feels like they are not educated enough to achieve what they see for themselves. I only have a GED.
5. What are your motivations?
My motivators are seeing results in people lives and being one of the reasons that led to their happiness or success and also knowing that I am on the path God has designed for me and of course… MONEY!
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Remain consistent and positive even if you don’t see immediate results. Do heavy research and become an expert in your particular product or services.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A multi-millionaire and globally developing others into marketplace leaders and multi-millionaires.
8. Any present or future projects?
I am currently working on developing a cologne for men and I am about to publish my book “Thinking in High Definition”
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Not having my product taking seriously. I would love to have my fragrances sold in retail stores across the world but let’s be honest, you do not see many young black fragrance line designers products in high-end stores and also, the lack of support from my own people.
10. Are you Married or Single?
I am currently unmarried
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment was after a year of rigorous research from the ground up and walking to my front door and being handed my first inventory of fragrances because I decided to educate myself instead of quit
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Keep GOD FIRST! Walk like everything He has promised you is already yours until it becomes tangible. Never limit yourself, your business or career to other peoples opinions but raise your standard higher and challenge yourself to go further each time you accomplish a new milestone and once again become an expert at what you do or what you sale.