Joanaé “Naetorious” King is a Wifestyle Strategist and relationship mentor that shares ways to encourage and inspire health in all relationships. Noticing a need for the positive depiction of love within the Black community, Joanaé has built a platform filled with strategies and encouragement for the Black family.
Joanaé is also the founder of BLACK WIVES
With over 600 women in her wifestyle Rolodex & 17,000 in her online community, King is not new to sharing the REAL about relationships. Her writing has been featured in Huffington Post, Rolling Out and Black & Abroad; and she’s been a Panelist and speaker at the We Buy Black Convention & other media platforms.
Uncanny wit and fabulous style
Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
My name is Joanaé King. I am a wifestyle strategist and
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
Changing the depiction of what Black Love looks like, and creating healthy solutions to sustain positivity with ourselves and our mates.
3. What inspired you to get started?
A failed marriage, a period of being a single mother of three, and a successful marriage. I wanted to become the person I wish I had available to me when I was recovering from divorce and navigating through self-discovery.
4. What is your educational background?
Associates Degree in Communication
5. What are your motivations?
I am motivated by my progression as a wife, mother, friend and coach. The more I progress, the more I aspire to progress further.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Stay consistent and study your craft. Make sure you are built to process your own feelings as well as the feelings of others.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In 5 years I see myself touring annually with my family alongside me. I’m doing all the leg work now
8. Any present or future projects?
March 31, a live relationship workshop in Atlanta.
April 17, a live webinar “Why can’t I get a text Back” How to understand the man you want.
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Reaching certain platforms that we don’t frequent.
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
IG : @blackwivesmatter
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Being on stage interviewing Karlie Harvey on love and marriage
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Always be creating. No one can do this like you, so comparison is not something to adopt.