1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I am an extremely driven young hustler trying to get everything that God has in store for my life. I have been a hustler since I was in elementary from just selling snacks and drinks. I will always have a drive in me to go for anything that I want in life.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
I am into God and living my life the way I think my life should be lived, and that’s to the fullest with no regrets. My business is all about my hustle I get it how I live it.
3. What inspired you to get started?
What inspired me to sell frames….my obsession for it to be honest. Lol! I have always had an obsession for frames, therefore I started selling them.
4. What is your educational background?
I studied at Texas Southern University for two years and plan on going back to finish off my business administration degree.
5. What are your motivations?
My motivations are my failures and lose in life.
6. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Wherever God wants me to be.
7. Any present or future projects?
Not at the moment
8. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
I haven’t faced any. I am a people’s person, so whatever obstacle I’m faced with, I usually know how to act accordingly.
9. Are you married or single?
In a relationship
10. How can we connect with you on social media?
Instagram | @KoutureFrames Facebook | @KoutureFrames Twitter | @KoutureFrames
11. What is your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment is starting everything on my own.
12. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Do what you love and put your all in everything you do. It doesn’t matter what life throws at you whether it’s from our own people or another color stand up for yourself and never back down.
Oh also, only give discounts when you feel like it. Lol! Family are the main ones to ask for a discount.