1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
So here’s a little background on me and why I decided to venture into the Keto “business”. I’ve battled with my weight for a while, tried different diets and would do great for a while but, I was on a yo-yo of weight loss and weight gain.
I started the Keto work a little while ago and have seen awesome results. Not only to my waistline, but my skin, hair, and overall health. I have been in the catering arena for about 10 years from a catering company that we opened in 2009, to our Food Truck that we opened in 2014, to my moonlights at Live Oak Lounge and Grill.
So, I’ve basically decided to take two of my passions and combine them. I have experienced myself, being at a place where I don’t feel like cooking and just wish I could pick something up or even better, have something brought to me (that’s completely Keto and not a version of me picking things out). Keto Kreations HTX was born! Welcome!
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
Keto Meal Prep and delivery
3. What are your motivations?
4. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Be dedicated and consistent
5. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I see my business taking off majorly and being in a more hands-off position.
6. Any present or future projects?
I’m currently assisting with menus and budgeting for two other restaurants
7. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
My biggest challenge is getting people of color to come on board.
8. Are you married or single?
9. How can we connect with you on social media?
10. What is your greatest accomplishment?
I don’t think I’ve reached it yet
11. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Realize supply and demand and also know your market and target audience!