1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I am a Houstonian of Caribbean decent. Entrepreneurial and like to meet new people and cultures. Love God and getting to know Him more!
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
Hair Braiding of different hair types of different ethnic and multi-cultural backgrounds.
3. What inspired you to get started?
I took a braiding class and graduated in the top 20 out of over 150 students. I have a passion to start businesses and love to be creative and wanted to start it.
4. What is your educational background?
Bsc in Economics and Psychology from the University of Houston
5. What are your motivations?
Financial independence, creativity, God, and family
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Get training from the school I started
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Owning a salon with different specialties- hair braiding, fashion, makeup, nails in different cities and states.
8. Any present or future projects?
Collaborating with local business owners and minorities
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Funding for my business
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Graduating in the top 20 of over 150 students
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Network and help others