1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
A gospel singer and a teacher of the word
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
3. What inspired you to get started?
Survived cancer – Being a cancer survivor motivates me daily and keeps me going. God has been very faithful to me and praising Him is all I can do all day long. Most importantly telling the world about his faithfulness.
4. What is your educational background?
Masters in Human dynamics
5. What are your motivations?
I am very passionate about people especially, the ones in need who are not financially empowered to do the basic things of life.
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Love God and love people
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Financially strong enough to help, assist and take care of the less privileged.
8. Any present or future projects?
Television series on survivals
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
Reaching out to people promoting my videos
10. Are you married or single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Don’t give up..keep the light burning