1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
I am a love and marriage coach, an author, an entrepreneur, a wife, and mother to two handsome boys. My passion is to help couples have a great relationship in their marriages.
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
The ministry teaches couples how to resolve marital issues with wisdom and understanding and how to have fulfilling marital experiences daily.
3. What inspired you to get started?
Nothing in particular, I was spiritually called into the ministry.
4. What is your educational background?
Studied English Language for my Undergraduate studies, I have an MBA and professional certificate in Human Resources.
5. What are your motivations?
Love motivates me. I desire to see everyone understand what love truly means and live from that deep place of understanding. I believe the better you know, the better your life and experiences would be. Love is the answer to all of our problems.
Where couples understand how love truly works, they will understand what is required of them in the relationship. My desire to teach people about how love works, motivates me daily,
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Do it! The world needs more people to shine their Lights. And remember that you are not called to help everyone.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I pray to touch more lives, more marriages all over the world in the next 5years.
8. Any present or future projects?
My book “The 3 Principles of Love”, would be out very soon. And I hope to start an academy where a lot of people can enroll to learn more about the different dynamics of love and marriage.
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
I don’t think I have any known challenges. I teach, and those who are interested are attracted to me. I believe you will always attract your own crowd irrespective of color.
10. Are you Married or Single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Receiving great testimonies from couples, who have learned from my teachings and have incorporated them into their lives and relationships.
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Where you make anything an issue including the color, it becomes an issue. Focus on what you need to do and get it done, irrespective of the different colors in a crayon box, they all color.
The red crayon cannot stop the black, blue or pink crayons from coloring. Likewise, no one should stop you from coloring your world and do not stop yourself. 🙏