Canegan Associates Consulting is a Legal business consulting company located in Lake Bluff, Illinois specializing in sound business coaching for the growth and development of your company whether you are starting a new business or looking to expand your business; as well as negotiating in contracts and legal documents.
At Canegan Associates, a team of professionals works diligently with each client from start to finish. The staff assist each client with bringing out ideas to start their new business, expanding their business or simply finding the niche to their career; forming their Partnership or LLC; Leasing or buying commercial property, and will be there to provide support in the event your business need to obtain a line of credit from the bank. Our company assists its client by providing business expertise to maximize profit while adhering to the ethos of the company.
Canegan Associates Consulting was formed by Yvonne Smith-Canegan. Mrs. Canegan’s expertise and specialty in Business Development, Negotiation, research, and Project management has resulted in a unique niche for the company and numerous developments. Our company specializes in Business Development, Negotiation of commercial contracts, Project management, Research and Development, Background verification, Legal Business documentation, Human resource workshop and training and Executive Coaching.
Canegan Associates Consulting and staff have extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in Business Development, Negotiation of commercial contracts and Development of Business plans.
1. Please, can our readers get to know you? Briefly introduce yourself to our audience.
Over 20 years in business/work with all types and sizes of organizations
2. What exactly are you into? What is your business all about?
Entrepreneurship and legacy
3. What inspired you to get started?
Having my children
4. What is your educational background?
Legal, Business Marketing, HR adult learners & Training
5. What are your motivations?
Family and help others
6. What advice do you have for other people who want to do this same thing?
Ask yourself the qualifying questions and then commit to paper
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Growing & continuously working
8. Any present or future projects?
We are open for business
9. What is the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business as a person of color?
The biggest challenge I have had in my life was my health and that is all that matters
10. Are you Married or Single?
11. How can we connect with you on social media?
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and Instagram Or call us at 847 293 6589
12. What is your greatest accomplishment?
13. As a person of color, what advice will you give someone starting their own business or career?
Do what you want to do. But, be thoughtful and consistent